Lismore Article Directory
Lismore LOST and FOUND
Geaneology Notices, Re-connecting People Pets and Things
Lost Pets 2
Lost Relatives 0
Lost Friends 0
Lost and Found 0
Missing Persons 0
Lismore News Articles
Public and Amature News stories from real people.
Do you have a serious or funny story the media is oblivious to, or a different angle on it? Post here for the Local, Statewide or Countrywide News Tab!
People Publishing Power to all 1000+ Australian Regional Network Websites
Local News 1
State News 0
Country News 1
Political News and Views
Dear Local Members and Electoral Candidates, Do you know so many times we got to go to an election and have absolutley no clue who you are and what you stand for. The mountains of Junk Mail you send out waste trees and go strait in the bin, Here you can "Tell your story to your Town" Post your News, Video and Policy on lismore.city and keep it up to date.
Government and Public Service
The Australian Regional Network of over one thousand Town and City websites representing all Australia is a family owned business. Approved by the Australian Government to display Tripple Zero information and an approved Stage 2 NEIS Startup business. Our goal is to provide a useful information service, We hope to engage more with Government, we hope you will consider using lismore.city as a great public resource to easily and inexpensivley put public information into your Region. Our Articles are generally discovered directly from Search Query's we already have Tens of Thousands of visitors coming into our Network please consider engaging with us
Help needed and Volunteering
The Australian Regional Network can try to help you shine a light through the "I Need Help" article category - All Member Level Community Service - Broadcast options to the ARN network, if you use a STATE or the the Australia Key, please try to indicate your local region in your Article - this is a Community Service and Spammers and Abusers of this Public Help category will have their account immediatley banned.
I Need Help 0
For Business and Community
Jobs 1Tried everything else?
Post it on our Mobile Friendly SEO Enabled 1000+ Australian Websites!
Post a Review of your Local Business or Community Organisation!
General Articles from your Lismore business leaders in the following categories
Alternative Health 1
Eco Green 1
Food and Wine 1
Galleries and Museums 0
Hair and Beauty 0
Health and Fitness 0
Mind Body Spirit 0
Retail and Shopping 0
Schools and Education 0
Trades and Services 0
Create your own Article for Lismore
Tips for Writing a Community or Business Article for Lismore, New South Wales
1. Start with a Strong Introduction: Your introduction should grab the reader's attention and provide a brief overview of what the article is about. Aim to make your introduction informative and engaging.
2. Be Relevant: When writing for the Lismore community or business sector, ensure your article is relevant to the area. Consider the latest news, events, and developments that are taking place in Lismore.
3. Provide Value: Ensure that your article provides value to the reader. Share insights, tips, and advice that the reader would find useful. Readers are more likely to engage with content that is informative.
4. Keep it Concise: Keep your article concise and straightforward. Avoid using complex jargon or long sentences that can be hard to follow. Aim to communicate your message as simply as possible.
5. Use Quotes: Use quotes from local experts or business leaders to add credibility to your article. It can also provide a unique perspective on the topic you are writing about.
6. Include Data and Statistics: Data and statistics can add legitimacy to your article. Ensure that you use reliable sources and cite them appropriately.
7. Use Relevant Images: Images can help to break up the text and make your article more visually appealing. Ensure that the images you use are relevant to the topic you are writing about.
8. Use a Call-to-Action: End your article with a call-to-action. Encourage readers to take action based on the information you have provided.
By following these tips, you can write an informative and engaging article for the Lismore community or business sector. Remember to keep your writing style simple, use quotes and data, and focus on providing value to the reader.